This position performs a wide variety of technical, instructional, evaluative, organizational and managerial functions for the National Criminal Justice Training Center (NCJTC) and its various programs, projects, and activities. The service population includes the Criminal Justice Division, other departments within the College, local, state, and federal agencies, tribal governments, minority groups, universities, and service organizations. This position requires subject matter expertise relevant to assigned projects, strong ability to apply techniques and processes to deliver, develop, design, evaluate, and manage NCJTC activities, including training, technical assistance, and conferences.
Essential Job Functions
Secondary Job Functions
1. Bachelor’s Degree in related field, AND,
2. Minimum two years related, five years preferred, relevant occupational experience working in or with a tribal community, OR
3. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
4. Experience with curriculum development/design, grant management, project management is preferred.
5. Proficiency in computer use, including Microsoft Office applications.
6. Frequent travel is required.