This position performs a wide variety of organizational and managerial functions for the National Criminal Justice Training Center (NCJTC) and its various programs, projects, and activities for the NH Office. The service population includes the Public Safety Division, other departments within the College, local, state, and federal agencies, tribal governments, minority groups, universities, and service organizations. This position requires a strong ability to apply techniques and processes to develop, design, evaluate, and manage project activities, including but not limited to, training, technical assistance, and conferences.
Essential Job Functions
3. Serve as initial point of contact for project communications with the service population which includes directly supporting students by answering registration questions, troubleshooting, reviewing registrations, fielding and answering miscellaneous questions concerning course material and Program directives.
4. Assist in developing communication solutions, marketing strategies and other promotional plans to showcase NCJTC activities. These may include print-based, web-based, and other media.
5. Use project databases, tools, management systems, reports, and other processes and procedures to ensure efficient operation.
6. As needed, provide project statistical and/or performance data for federal and/or state reporting purposes.
7. Perform other related duties as necessary for effective project administration supporting the best interest of the College, NCJTC and the office.
Secondary Job Functions
This Event Coordination position is located in the Durham, NH office.